Tracking honeybees | Объединенный пчеловодческий форум | Пчеловодство | Пчеловод.ИНФО

Доставка заказов в магазины Пятерочка и Перекресток Telegram Улей ППУ Buzz Box до 27.06

Важно ...

Вы еще не зарегистрировались на нашем форуме? Зря, очень зря... Только зарегистрированные пользователи имеют возможность пользоваться огромной библиотекой книг о пчеловодстве (около 1300 изданий), фото-галереей (около 4000 фото), и картой пользователей, где можно найти пчеловода-земляка по карте области, почитать статьи посетителей, расширенным поиском, сводкой погоды в своем городе и многое-многое другое... Узнайте все возможности пчеловодного форума! Регистрация здесь !

Скрыть объявления

Объявления

История съездов: 1 (Ярослав. обл), 2 (Нижегор. обл), 3 (Белоруссия), 4 (Москва), 5 (Украина), 6 (Украина), 7 (Калуж. обл), 8 (Москов. обл), 9 (Татарстан), 10 (Казахстан), 11 (Рязанская обл) , 12 (Москов. обл)

[ Древовидный ] · Стандартный · Линейный

> Tracking honeybees, Help me, please, to receive more detaile

Анатолий Крутий  
Воскресенье, 16 Сентября 2007, 8:18
Сообщение #1

Ульи: Украинские
Порода пчёл: Дворняжки с карпатскими предками
Пчело-стаж: 7-15 лет
Пчелосемей: 10-20
Регион нахождения пасеки: Украина

[>]

Tracking Honeybees

The world’s tiniest radar antennas, only 5/8 inch [16mm] high, have been glued to the backs of some British bees. The antennas are devices that allow the bees to be tracked. It is hoped that the experiment will lead to even smaller antennas, which would eventually be attached to African tsetse flies to monitor the insects’ flight patterns. This could improve control of the sleeping sickness these flies carry. No batteries are needed to power the antennas, as they have the ability to pick up all the energy they need from the incoming tracking signals. As an added benefit, scientists hope to improve their knowledge of the habits of bees, with a view to locating beehives more effectively.

(The article from “AWAKE” magazine from October 22,1996, page 29)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear sirs.

I ask You to help me, if it is possible, to receive more detailed information about the experiments, noted in the article from <<AWAKE>> magazine from October 22, 1996, page 29 and, If it is possible, to send me this information through e-mail.

I would like to know more about the next:

1. Who produces the apparatus, noted in the above-mentioned article?
2. What are parameters and possibilities of these apparatus?
3. Is there somerwhere in the internet more detailed information about these apparatus and their producer?
4. Is there somerwhere in the internet more detailed information about the mentioned in the aforecited magazine experiments?

I”ll appreciate any information concerning these questions.

Sincerelly Yours Anatoliy Krutiy, Ukraine.

OFF  Карточка  Приват
 Наверх

Ответить  Открыть тему  Создать опрос
Ответов
михо  
Пятница, 05 Февраля 2010, 11:19
Сообщение #2

Ульи: 10 рамочные, многокорпусные
Порода пчёл: итальянка, краинка
Пчело-стаж: 3-7 лет
Пчелосемей: 70-100
Регион нахождения пасеки: Соединенные Штаты Америки

[>]

Цитата(Анатолий Крутий @ Суббота, 15 Сентября 2007, 22:18)
Tracking Honeybees

(The article from “AWAKE” magazine from October 22,1996, page 29)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear sirs....

Dear friend, if you liked so mach “AWAKE” magazine, I recommend for you to read thru Bible.
Because all religious magazines, only truing explain & say Gods words.

If all magazines are not better then Bible, why read them?

If you interested not in spiritual life, but about beekeeping, so say so, I have good links to English-speaking beekeepers forums.
= Mike=

--------------------
Сказал безумец в сердце своем: `нет Бога'. Развратились они..(Пс.52:1)
 OFF  Карточка  Приват
 Наверх

Сообщения этой темы

Ответить  Опции  Открыть тему

Текстовая версия Сейчас: 28 Апреля 2024

Пчеловодство и пчеловоды